This study was supported by the MAFF (Ministry of Agriculture Foresty and Fisheries-Special Grants Research Program) in Korea.
Optimizing Cholesterol Removal in Cream Using β-Cyclodextrin and Response Surface Methodology
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 629–632, July 1999
How to Cite
Ahn, J. and Kwak, H.S. (1999), Optimizing Cholesterol Removal in Cream Using β-Cyclodextrin and Response Surface Methodology. Journal of Food Science, 64: 629–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1999.tb15098.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 4218; received 9/17/98; revised 2/10/99; accepted 3/9/99.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!