Oxytetracycline Residues in Cultured White Shrimp Tissue by HPLC and a Microbial Receptor Assay
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 638–640, July 1999
How to Cite
Bermúdez-Almada, M.C., Pérez-Tello, M.G., Valenzuela-Quintanar, A.I. and Vázquez-Moreno, L. (1999), Oxytetracycline Residues in Cultured White Shrimp Tissue by HPLC and a Microbial Receptor Assay. Journal of Food Science, 64: 638–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1999.tb15100.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 10/2/98; revised 2/26/99; accepted 3/8/99.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!