Water Vapor Permeability of Whey Protein Emulsion Films as Affected by pH
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 695–698, July 1999
How to Cite
Pérez-Gago, M.B. and Krochta, J.M. (1999), Water Vapor Permeability of Whey Protein Emulsion Films as Affected by pH. Journal of Food Science, 64: 695–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1999.tb15112.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 10/29/98; revised 2/12/99; accepted 3/18/99.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!