Contibution from the Missouri Agricultural Experiment Station Journal Series Number 12,935. We thank the Missouri Agricultural Experiment Station, University of Missouri Columbia for providing financial support for the project.
Interaction of Vanillin with Soy and Dairy Proteins in Aqueous Model Systems: A Thermodynamic Study
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 997–1001, September 2000
How to Cite
Li, Z., Grün, I.U. and Fernando, L.N. (2000), Interaction of Vanillin with Soy and Dairy Proteins in Aqueous Model Systems: A Thermodynamic Study. Journal of Food Science, 65: 997–1001. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2000.tb09406.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!