We thank Miss Kyung A. Park for her technical assistance, Dr. Hyung R. Kim at Yosu National University for analyses of nitrogen and amino acids, and Dr. Jae W. Nah at Sunchon National University for determination of molecular weight. This work was partly supported by the Regional Research Center (RRC) program of Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) and Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF).
Correlation Between Physicochemical Characteristics and Binding Capacities of Chitosan Products
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 65, Issue 7, pages 1134–1137, October 2000
How to Cite
No, H.K., Lee, K.S. and Meyers, S.P. (2000), Correlation Between Physicochemical Characteristics and Binding Capacities of Chitosan Products. Journal of Food Science, 65: 1134–1137. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2000.tb10252.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 19991206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!