This research was partially supported by Grant 9901521 from the NRI Competitive Grants Program of the United States Department of Agriculture.
Lipid Oxidation in Oil-in-Water Emulsions: Impact of Molecular Environment on Chemical Reactions in Heterogeneous Food Systems
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 1270–1282, November 2000
How to Cite
MCCLEMENTS, D.J. and DECKER, E.A. (2000), Lipid Oxidation in Oil-in-Water Emulsions: Impact of Molecular Environment on Chemical Reactions in Heterogeneous Food Systems. Journal of Food Science, 65: 1270–1282. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2000.tb10596.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20000241
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!