Chemical, Physical, and Gel-forming Properties of Oxidized Myofibrils and Whey- and Soy-protein Isolates
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 811–818, August 2000
How to Cite
Liu, G., Xiong, Y.L. and Butterfield, D.A. (2000), Chemical, Physical, and Gel-forming Properties of Oxidized Myofibrils and Whey- and Soy-protein Isolates. Journal of Food Science, 65: 811–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2000.tb13592.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 19991012 received 10/5/99; revised 2/29/00; accepted 4/10/00.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!