We thank the FMC Corporation (Philadelphia, Pa., U.S.A.) and BK Ladenburg (Simi Valley, Calif., U.S.A.) for supplying emulsifying salts for this study and Systems Bio-Industries, Inc. (Waukesha, Wis., U.S.A.) for providing the hydrocolloids. Appreciation is also extended the Wisconsin Center for Dairy Research for use of equipment and facilities. This research was supported in part by the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.
Effects of Ingredients on the Functionality of Fat-free Process Cheese Spreads
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 822–825, August 2000
How to Cite
Swenson, B.J., Wendorff, W.L. and Lindsay, R.C. (2000), Effects of Ingredients on the Functionality of Fat-free Process Cheese Spreads. Journal of Food Science, 65: 822–825. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2000.tb13594.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 19991043 received 10/15/99; revised 2/11/00; accepted 4/10/00.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!