Authors would like to acknowledge the partial financial supports of the National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC) and National Science and Technology Development Agency (Bangkok, Thailand).
Proteolytic Degradation of Tropical Tilapia Surimi
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Food Science
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 129–133, January 2000
How to Cite
Yongsawatdigul, J., Park, J.W., Virulhakul, P. and Viratchakul, S. (2000), Proteolytic Degradation of Tropical Tilapia Surimi. Journal of Food Science, 65: 129–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2000.tb15967.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- MS 1999-0309 received 3/2/99; revised 8/16/99; accepted 8/26/99.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!