This paper was published as Journal Series No. 12672, Agricultural Research Division, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of Nebraska-Lincoln. It was presented at the 1999 Annual Meeting of the IFT in Chicago, Ill.
Moisture Loss and Lipid Oxidation for Precooked Beef Patties Stored in Edible Coatings and Films
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Food Science
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 300–304, March 2000
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Rhim, J.W., Weller, C.L., Hamouz, F., Cuppett, S. and Schnepf, M. (2000), Moisture Loss and Lipid Oxidation for Precooked Beef Patties Stored in Edible Coatings and Films. Journal of Food Science, 65: 300–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2000.tb15997.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!