The senior author was supported by a grant from the Norwegian Research Council for her stay at Oregon State University. We thank the Oregon Blueberry Commission, Brian Yorgey, Department of Food Science and Technology, OSU, and Finn Maage, Norwegian Agricultural University, Aas, Norway, for providing fruit. The laboratory and pilot-plant assistance of Eric Ferreira and Kenneth Stewart is appreciated. Donald A. Griffin of the OSU Department of Environmental and Molecular Toxicology performed the ESMS analyses.
Changes in Anthocyanins and Polyphenolics During Juice Processing of Highbush Blueberries (Vaccinium corymbosum L.)
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Food Science
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 357–364, March 2000
How to Cite
Skrede, G., Wrolstad, R.E. and Durst, R.W. (2000), Changes in Anthocyanins and Polyphenolics During Juice Processing of Highbush Blueberries (Vaccinium corymbosum L.). Journal of Food Science, 65: 357–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2000.tb16007.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- MS 1999-0511. received 5/6/99; revised 10/26/99; accepted 12/28/99.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!