This work was in part supported by Grant No. E/2878-1 from the International Foundation for Science, Sweden, and Grant No. 98-35503-6384 from the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture-Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service.
Porcine Plasma Proteins as a Surimi Protease Inhibitor: Effects on Actomyosin Gelation
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Food Science
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 607–611, May 2000
How to Cite
Visessanguan, W., Benjakul, S. and An, H. (2000), Porcine Plasma Proteins as a Surimi Protease Inhibitor: Effects on Actomyosin Gelation. Journal of Food Science, 65: 607–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2000.tb16058.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- MS 19990730 received 7/21/99; revised 1/7/00; accepted 4/10/00.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!