This work was presented in part at the Institute of Food Technologists Annual Meetings, June 10 to 14, 2000, Dallas, Texas, and is supported by a grant from the Greek Ministry for Development and the Agricultural Cooperation of Preveza, Greece.
Isolation and Characterization of Virgin Olive Oil Phenolic Compounds by HPLC/UV and GC-MS
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 530–534, May 2001
How to Cite
Tasioula-margari, M. and Okogeri, O. (2001), Isolation and Characterization of Virgin Olive Oil Phenolic Compounds by HPLC/UV and GC-MS. Journal of Food Science, 66: 530–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2001.tb04597.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!