We acknowledge the technical assistance of M. Evans at the Eastern Regional Research Center, Wyndmoor, Pa., and thank John G. Phillips, Consulting Statistician, North Atlantic Area, ARS, for analysis of the data. We also thank Elf Atochem North America, Inc. (DECCO), Monrovia Calif., and Alex C. Fergusson, Inc., Frazer, Pa., for providing the acidic detergent products, and Rhodia, Inc., Washington, Pa., for providing the trisodium phosphate.
Antimicrobial Treatments for Minimally Processed Cantaloupe Melon
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 345–349, March 2001
How to Cite
Sapers, G.M., Miller, R.L., Pilizota, V. and Mattrazzo, A.M. (2001), Antimicrobial Treatments for Minimally Processed Cantaloupe Melon. Journal of Food Science, 66: 345–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2001.tb11344.x
Mention of brand or firm names does not constitute an endorsement by the U. S. Dept. of Agriculture over others of a similar nature not mentioned.
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms. 20000646
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!