This study has been financially supported by the FAIR-CT96-1113 Project: High Hydrostatic Pressure Treatments of Liquid Foods and Derived Products; Agriculture and Agro-Industry, including Fisheries (CE; Brussels, Belgium). We thank Ms. Pilar Pérez-Rodríguez for her help in the University laboratory (Tecnologia dels Aliments, U.A.B., Bellaterra 08193, Spain), and Ms. Mercé Martí-Gaudes for helping in confocal scanning light microscopy techniques (Servei de Microscopia Electrónica, U.A.B., Bellaterra08193, Spain).
High Hydrostatic Pressure Effects on Color and Milk-Fat Globule of Ewe's Milk
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 880–885, August 2001
How to Cite
Gervilla, R., Ferragut, V. and Guamis, B. (2001), High Hydrostatic Pressure Effects on Color and Milk-Fat Globule of Ewe's Milk. Journal of Food Science, 66: 880–885. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2001.tb15190.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 19991202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!