The authors thank Ni Luh Puspitasari-Nienab er and Igor Milosevic for their assistance with derivative synthesis, purification, and TEAC assay development. The kind assistance of Julie Jenkins with the antimutagenicity studies is greatly appreciated.
Antioxidant and Antimutagenic Activity of Dietary Chlorophyll Derivatives Determined by Radical Scavenging and Bacterial Reverse Mutagenesis Assays
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 2589–2595, September 2002
How to Cite
Ferruzzi, M.G., Böhm, V., Courtney, P.D. and Schwartz, S.J. (2002), Antioxidant and Antimutagenic Activity of Dietary Chlorophyll Derivatives Determined by Radical Scavenging and Bacterial Reverse Mutagenesis Assays. Journal of Food Science, 67: 2589–2595. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb08782.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20010662 Submitted 12/6/01, Revised 3/29/02, Accepted 00/00/00, Received 4/16/02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!