The authors thank J.P. Lepoutre (INRA, UMR Sciences pour l'Oenologie, Equipe Biopolymères et Arômes, Montpellier) for the GC-MS analysis of volatiles.
Influence of a Mixed Culture with Debaryomyces vanriji and Saccharomyces cerevisiae on the Volatiles of a Muscat Wine
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 1138–1143, April 2002
How to Cite
Garcia, A., Carcel, C., Dulau, L., Samson, A., Aguera, E., Agosin, E. and Günata, Z. (2002), Influence of a Mixed Culture with Debaryomyces vanriji and Saccharomyces cerevisiae on the Volatiles of a Muscat Wine. Journal of Food Science, 67: 1138–1143. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb09466.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20000733 Submitted 7/18/00, Accepted 3/26/02, Received 3/26/02.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!