I would like to sincerely thank Assoc. Prof. Dr. A. Baysar (Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Inonu Univ.) for providing a pilot-scale microwave oven and for helping with the drying work, and also Assist. Prof. Dr. M. Alpaslan (Dept. of Food Engineering, Inonu Univ.) for assisting with solar- and microwave-drying experiments.
Bulgur Quality as Affected by Drying Methods
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 2241–2244, August 2002
How to Cite
Hayta, M. (2002), Bulgur Quality as Affected by Drying Methods. Journal of Food Science, 67: 2241–2244. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb09534.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20010570 Submitted 10/10/01, Accepted 2/8/02, Received 3/25/02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!