We thank E. Scherpenisse and G. Booy for their valuable help with part of the analytical work.
Stability of Crude Herring Oil Produced from Fresh Byproducts: Influence of Temperature during Storage
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 3314–3320, November 2002
How to Cite
Aidos, I., Lourenclo, S., Van Der Padt, A., Luten, J.B. and Boom, R.M. (2002), Stability of Crude Herring Oil Produced from Fresh Byproducts: Influence of Temperature during Storage. Journal of Food Science, 67: 3314–3320. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb09585.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20020210 Submitted 3/28/02, Revised 5/3/02, Accepted 5/27/02, Received 5/27/02
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!