This investigation was supported by a grant from the Northwest Center for Small Fruit Research. We thank Conroy Packing Inc. for providing fruit. The assistance of Robert W. Durst and Kenneth Stewart in the processing trials is appreciated. Donald A. Griffin of the OSU Department of Chemistry performed the ESMS analyses. This is technical paper number 1 1699 from the Oregon Agricultural Experiment Station.
Comparison of the Stability of Pelargonidin-based Anthocyanins in Strawberry Juice and Concentrate
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1288–1299, May 2002
How to Cite
Garzón, G.A. and Wrolstad, R.E. (2002), Comparison of the Stability of Pelargonidin-based Anthocyanins in Strawberry Juice and Concentrate. Journal of Food Science, 67: 1288–1299. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb10277.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20000856 Submitted 8/30/00, Accepted 6/1/01, Received 6/7/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!