This work was partly supported by the Regional Research Center (RRC) program of Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) and Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF).
Antibacterial Activities of Chitosans and Chitosan Oligomers with Different Molecular Weights on Spoilage Bacteria Isolated from Tofu
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1511–1514, May 2002
How to Cite
No, H.K., Park, N.Y., Lee, S.H., Hwang, H.J. and Meyers, S.P. (2002), Antibacterial Activities of Chitosans and Chitosan Oligomers with Different Molecular Weights on Spoilage Bacteria Isolated from Tofu. Journal of Food Science, 67: 1511–1514. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb10314.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20010314 Submitted 6/22/01, Accepted 8/31/01, Received 9/7/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!