work was partially supported by Auburn University Competitive Research Grant (An 00–05) and Grant No. NA36RG0451 (Project No. R/SF-6) from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) to the Oregon State University Sea Grant College Program and by appropriation made by the Oregon State Legislature. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of NOAA or any of its subagencies.
Occurrence of Histamine-Forming Bacteria in Albacore and Histamine Accumulation in Muscle at Ambient Temperature
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1515–1521, May 2002
How to Cite
Kim, S.H., Price, R.J., Morrissey, M.T., Field, K.G., Wei, C.I. and An, H. (2002), Occurrence of Histamine-Forming Bacteria in Albacore and Histamine Accumulation in Muscle at Ambient Temperature. Journal of Food Science, 67: 1515–1521. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb10315.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20010466, Submitted 8/28/01, Accepted 12/4/01, Received 12/4/01
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!