The authors are grateful to Dr. U. Shyamaprasad, Scientist, and Sri Guruswamy, Senior Technical Assistant of the X-ray Group, Structural Ceramics Division of RRL, for their invaluable help rendered in the diffraction studies. The authors are also indebted to the Department of Food Technology, Lund University, Lund, Sweden, for extending all the facilities for the DSC studies. We sincerely acknowledge the interest and encouragement of Dr. G. Vijay Nair, Director of the Regional Research Laboratory, during the course of the study.
Properties of Arrowroot Starch Treated with Aqueous HCl at Ambient Temperature
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 10–14, January 2002
How to Cite
John, J.K., Raja, K.C.M., Rani, S., Moorthy, S.N. and Eliasson, A. (2002), Properties of Arrowroot Starch Treated with Aqueous HCl at Ambient Temperature. Journal of Food Science, 67: 10–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb11350.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 19990412 Submitted 4/1/1999, Accepted 2/7/2001, Received 5/1/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!