Contribution Nr 3836 of the College of the Environment and Life Sceinces, University of Rhode Island, with support from the Rhode Island Agricultural Experiment Station.
Textural and Physical Properties of Acid–Induced and Potassium–Substituted Low–Sodium Surimi Gels
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 109–112, January 2002
How to Cite
Lian, P.Z., Lee, C.M. and Chung, K.H. (2002), Textural and Physical Properties of Acid–Induced and Potassium–Substituted Low–Sodium Surimi Gels. Journal of Food Science, 67: 109–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb11368.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20000924 Submitted 9/14/2000, Accepted 5/24/2001, Received 7/22/2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!