The authors thank John E. Halver and Faye M. Dong for their advice and suggestions. Special thanks go to Amano Pharmaceuticals Inc. Ltd. for donating the microbial lipases and Seafreeze Inc. for donating Atlantic salmon. James Roe and Martin Sailek provided assistance for the fatty acid analyses. We also appreciate the suggestions and comments by the JFS Associate Scientific Editor and the anonymous reviewers. The Egtvedt Food Research Fellowship funded this research through the School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences, Univ of Washington.
Lipase-Assisted Concentration of n-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids from Viscera of Farmed Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar L.)
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 130–136, January 2002
How to Cite
Sun, T., Pigott, G.M. and Herwig, R.P. (2002), Lipase-Assisted Concentration of n-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids from Viscera of Farmed Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar L.). Journal of Food Science, 67: 130–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb11372.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20001504 Submitted 9/30/00, Revised 3/23/01, Revised 7/5/01, Accepted 7/ 6/2001, Received 7/6/2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!