Financial support from the South Carolina Agricultural Experimental Station is gratefully acknowledged. This work made use of ERC Shared Facilities supported by the National Science Foundation under Award Number EEC-9731680.
Soy Protein Isolate/Corn-Zein Laminated Films: Transport and Mechanical Properties
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 212–217, January 2002
How to Cite
Pol, H., Dawson, P., Acton, J. and Ogale, A. (2002), Soy Protein Isolate/Corn-Zein Laminated Films: Transport and Mechanical Properties. Journal of Food Science, 67: 212–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb11386.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20001544 Submitted 10/31/00, Revised 4/20/01, Accepted 4/24/01, Received 8/7/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!