We express our deepest thanks to Chigasaki Laboratory, Mitsui Sugar Co. Ltd., for providing MSX-1 Sugarcane Extract and to Dr. Y. D. Hang and Dr. G. S. Stoews and for their helpful advice and encouragement.
A Novel Technique for the Decolorization of Sugarcane Juice
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 236–238, January 2002
How to Cite
Okuno, M. and Tamaki, H. (2002), A Novel Technique for the Decolorization of Sugarcane Juice. Journal of Food Science, 67: 236–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb11390.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20001596 Submitted 12/15/00, Revised 5/2/01, Accepted 5/24/01, Received 5/31/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!