We wish to express our hearty thanks to J. P. Tamang of Sikkim Goverment College and two anonymous reviewers of the J of Food Sci for their kind and valuable advice. We thank W. Rasband of National Institutes of Health, U.S.A., and Scion Co., Frederick, Md., U.S.A., for providing us NIH image processing program as freeware.
Imaging of the Fermentation Process of Bread Dough and the Grain Structure of Baked Breads by Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 244–250, January 2002
How to Cite
Takano, H., Ishida, N., Koizumi, M. and Kano, H. (2002), Imaging of the Fermentation Process of Bread Dough and the Grain Structure of Baked Breads by Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Journal of Food Science, 67: 244–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb11392.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20001610 Submitted 12/28/00, Accepted 5/3/01, Received 5/11/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!