The authors acknowledge the financial support by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric I Administration, U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Washington, D.C., through Grants No. NA46RG013704 to the National Coastal Resources Research and Development Institute, Portland, Oreg.
Development of Biogenic Amines in Yellowfin Tuna (Thunnus albacares): Effect of Storage and Correlation with Decarboxylase-Positive Bacterial Flora
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 292–301, January 2002
How to Cite
Du, W.-X., Lin, C.-M., Phu, A.-T., Cornell, J.A., Marshall, M.R. and Wei, C.-I. (2002), Development of Biogenic Amines in Yellowfin Tuna (Thunnus albacares): Effect of Storage and Correlation with Decarboxylase-Positive Bacterial Flora. Journal of Food Science, 67: 292–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb11400.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20001543, Submitted 10/30/00, Revised 7/18/01, Accepted 7/24/01, Received 8/8/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!