Surimi-Derived Elver Substitutes: Microscopic Appearance and Physicochemical and Sensory Properties
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 351–355, January 2002
How to Cite
Lombardero-Fernández, M., Fernández-Fernández, E., Montouto-Graña, M., Romero-Rodríguez, M.A. and Vázquez-Odériz, M.L. (2002), Surimi-Derived Elver Substitutes: Microscopic Appearance and Physicochemical and Sensory Properties. Journal of Food Science, 67: 351–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb11409.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20000446 Submitted 4/25/00, Accepted 9/13/01, Received 9/19/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!