The Science and Society educational program was partially funded by the Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Cooperative Agreement Number 94-EFSQ-1-4141. Preparation of the videotape, “Biotechnology, a Better Understanding” was funded by the University of California Biotechnology Research and Education Program. The authors gratefully acknowledge California Cooperative Extension Advisors Susan Peterson and Carol Powell for their invaluable assistance.
Community Leader Response to Educational Information about Biotechnology
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 399–403, January 2002
How to Cite
Bruhn, C. and Mason, A. (2002), Community Leader Response to Educational Information about Biotechnology. Journal of Food Science, 67: 399–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb11417.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS20000758, Submitted 7/27/00, Accepted 9/13/01, Received 9/17/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!