This study was supported by grants from the Swedish Agency for Research Cooperation with Developing Countries (SAREC).
Oxidation of Polyphenols and the Effect on In vitro Iron Accessibility in a Model Food System
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 420–424, January 2002
How to Cite
Matuschek, E. and Svanberg, U. (2002), Oxidation of Polyphenols and the Effect on In vitro Iron Accessibility in a Model Food System. Journal of Food Science, 67: 420–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb11421.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20001509 Submitted 10/12/00, Accepted 3/10/01, Received 8/15/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!