The authors greatly appreciate Dr. J. Marcussen (Danisco Ingredients, Brabrand, Denmark) for the static headspace analysis of the strawberry ice cream samples, and thank Ingman Foods for the ice cream samples.
Electronic and Human Nose in the Detection of Aroma Differences Between Strawberry Ice Cream of Varying Fat Content
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 425–430, January 2002
How to Cite
Miettinen, S.-M., Piironen, V., Tuorila, H. and Hyvönen, L. (2002), Electronic and Human Nose in the Detection of Aroma Differences Between Strawberry Ice Cream of Varying Fat Content. Journal of Food Science, 67: 425–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb11422.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20001510, Submitted 10/13/00, Revised 8/9/01, Accepted 8/21/01, Received 8/27/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!