Funding for the project was provided by Ohio University (OU) Start-up funds, an OU Research Challenge Grant, and an OU College of Health and Human Services Scholarly Activity Award. Technical Assistance for completion of the work was provided by Hsin-Fen I Chen, Christy Forster, Christy Hicks, and Caitlyn Walker.
Selenium Content of Venison, Squirrel, and Beef Purchased or Produced in Ohio, a Low Selenium Region of the United States
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 431–433, January 2002
How to Cite
Holben, D.H. (2002), Selenium Content of Venison, Squirrel, and Beef Purchased or Produced in Ohio, a Low Selenium Region of the United States. Journal of Food Science, 67: 431–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb11423.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS20001513 Submitted 10/13/00, Revised 11/7/01, Revised 11/16/01, Accepted 11/20/01, Received 12/1/01
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!