On behalf of the Royal Thai Government, author Suppakul would like to acknowledge the Australian Agency for Intl. Development (AusAid) for providing financial support. This work was partially supported by a fund for the promotion of research at the Technion. Author Miltz would like to express his thanks and appreciation for this support.
Active Packaging Technologies with an Emphasis on Antimicrobial Packaging and its Applications
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 408–420, March 2003
How to Cite
Suppakul, P., Miltz, J., Sonneveld, K. and Bigger, S.W. (2003), Active Packaging Technologies with an Emphasis on Antimicrobial Packaging and its Applications. Journal of Food Science, 68: 408–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb05687.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20020120 Submitted 3/28/02, Revised 5/3/02, Accepted 5/27/02, Received 5/27/02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!