This research was supported by a grant from FCT (Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia-PRAXIS BD/16195/98) and by a grant form Ministério da Agricultura (PO.AGRO 265), both from Portugal. Thanks are also due to the Portuguese/Spanish Programme Acciones Integradas Hispano-Portuguesas and Acções Integradas Luso-Espanholas (ref. HP01-24 and E-23/02).
Reaction Between Malvidin 3-Glucoside and (+)-Catechin in Model Solutions Containing Different Aldehydes
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 476–481, March 2003
How to Cite
Pissarra, J., Mateus, N., Rivas-Gonzalo, J., Santos Buelga, C. and De Freitas, V. (2003), Reaction Between Malvidin 3-Glucoside and (+)-Catechin in Model Solutions Containing Different Aldehydes. Journal of Food Science, 68: 476–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb05697.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20020386 Submitted 6/28/02, Revised 7/31/02, Accepted 8/29/02, Received 9/4/02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!