This study is part of a research project sponsored by the National Science Council of the Republic of China (project nrNSC-90-2313-B-002-355). The financial support is greatly appreciated.
Gelation Properties and Morphology of Heat-induced Starch/Salt-soluble Protein Composites
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 571–579, March 2003
How to Cite
Li, J.-Y. and Yeh, A.-I. (2003), Gelation Properties and Morphology of Heat-induced Starch/Salt-soluble Protein Composites. Journal of Food Science, 68: 571–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb05713.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20020337 Submitted 6/4/02, Revised 7/8/02, Accepted 8/23/02, Received 10/10/02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!