Effects of Soy Glycinin Addition on the Conformation and Gel Strength of Two Pork Myosin Types
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 9, pages 2724–2729, November 2003
How to Cite
LÓPEZ-DÍAZ, J. A., RODRÍGUEZ-ROMERO, A., HERNÁNDEZ-SANTOYO, A., SOTELO-MUNDO, R. R. and DE LA BARCA, A. M. C. (2003), Effects of Soy Glycinin Addition on the Conformation and Gel Strength of Two Pork Myosin Types. Journal of Food Science, 68: 2724–2729. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb05795.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20030322 Submitted 6/10/03, Revised 7/21/03, Accepted 10/11/03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!