We thank Ronald Visschers from the Wageningen Centre for Food Sciences for his support to Image J software, Gerben van de Kamp from NIZO food research for his technical support, and Tom Wagner from The Solae Co. for his support in reviewing the article.
Microrheology: An Experimental Technique to Visualize Food Structure Behavior Under Compression-Extension Deformation Conditions
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 1990–1994, August 2003
How to Cite
Nicolas, Y. and Paques, M. (2003), Microrheology: An Experimental Technique to Visualize Food Structure Behavior Under Compression-Extension Deformation Conditions. Journal of Food Science, 68: 1990–1994. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb07007.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20020710 Submitted 12/18/02, Revised 1/24/03, Accepted 6/7/03, Received 6/10/03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!