This research was supported by the Conseil Regional of Pays de Loire. The authors are grateful to the members of the trained panel, who worked seriously and never missed a sensory session. Special thanks to the CTIFL who produced and harvested the apples for this study.
Representativeness of Apple Aroma Extract Obtained by Vacuum Hydrodistillation: Comparison of Two Concentration Techniques
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 8, pages 2411–2415, October 2003
How to Cite
Mehinagic, E., Prost, C. and Demaimay, M. (2003), Representativeness of Apple Aroma Extract Obtained by Vacuum Hydrodistillation: Comparison of Two Concentration Techniques. Journal of Food Science, 68: 2411–2415. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb07038.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20030146 Submitted 3/17/03, Revised 4/23/03, Accepted 4/25/03.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!