The authors wish to thank Purdue Univ. Agricultural Research Programs for partially funding this research. This research was also supported through a cooperative agreement with the USDA, Agricultural Research Service Program project number 1935-42000-035. We would also like to thank Strategic Diagnostics, Inc. for providing ELISA kits and Cheryl Schaul and Joanne Lasrado for providing lab assistance.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Total Polychlorinated Biphenyls in 26 Dietary Supplements
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 8, pages 2436–2440, October 2003
How to Cite
Shim, S.M., Santerre, C.R., Burgess, J.R. and Deardorff, D.C. (2003), Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Total Polychlorinated Biphenyls in 26 Dietary Supplements. Journal of Food Science, 68: 2436–2440. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb07042.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20030203 Submitted 4/16/03, Revised 5/15/03, Accepted 7/15/03.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!