We would like to thank Dr. Greg Leyer and Fabrice Beretta from Rhodia Inc. for supplying the cells used in the this work and for in-teresting discussions. The authors are grateful for financial support from DARPA and NSF.
Effects of Annealing on Freeze-Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 8, pages 2504–2511, October 2003
How to Cite
Ekdawi-Sever, N., Goentoro, L.A. and Pablo, J.J. D. (2003), Effects of Annealing on Freeze-Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus. Journal of Food Science, 68: 2504–2511. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb07052.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20030086 Submitted 2/16/03, Revised 3/18/03, Accepted 7/17/03.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!