Support by the Midwest Advanced Food Manufacturing Alliance and Edison Industrial Systems Center is gratefully acknowledged.
Physical Properties Important to Electrostatic and Non electrostatic Powder Transfer Efficiency in a Tumble Drum
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 8, pages 2512–2515, October 2003
How to Cite
Biehl, H.L. and Barringer, S.A. (2003), Physical Properties Important to Electrostatic and Non electrostatic Powder Transfer Efficiency in a Tumble Drum. Journal of Food Science, 68: 2512–2515. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb07053.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20030123 Submitted 3/4/03, Revised 4/16/03, Accepted 8/24/03.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!