The authors are grateful to the Dept. of Industry, Agriculture, and Fisheries of the Government of the Basque Country for the grant awarded to one of the authors (P. Bárcenas). Financial support to exchanges between the leaders of European sensory panels to define methodology for the sensory analysis of traditional cheeses was provided by AIR concerted action Nr 3-CT94-2039 entitled “The influence of native flora on the characteristics of cheeses with ‘appellation d'origine protégée’ (AOP) made from raw milk” and COST 95 concerted action entitled “Improvement of the quality of the cheese production.”
Sensory Changes During Ripening of Raw Ewes’ Milk Cheese Manufactured With and Without the Addition of a Starter Culture
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 8, pages 2572–2578, October 2003
How to Cite
BÁRCENAS, P., ELORTONDO, F.J. P. and ALBISU, M. (2003), Sensory Changes During Ripening of Raw Ewes’ Milk Cheese Manufactured With and Without the Addition of a Starter Culture. Journal of Food Science, 68: 2572–2578. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb07063.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20020243 Submitted 4/16/02, Revised 6/25/02, Accepted 6/25/03.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!