This research was partially funded by the Natl. Pork Producers Council for the Natl. Pork Board. This work was also supported by the Ames Laboratory under Contract Nr W-7405-Eng-82 with the U.S. Dept. of Energy. The United States government has assigned DOE Report number IS-T 2349 to this report.
Use of Carbon Monoxide Packaging for Improving the Shelf Life of Pork
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 8, pages 2596–2603, October 2003
How to Cite
Krause, T.R., Sebranek, J.G., Rust, R.E. and Honeyman, M.S. (2003), Use of Carbon Monoxide Packaging for Improving the Shelf Life of Pork. Journal of Food Science, 68: 2596–2603. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb07067.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20030215 Submitted 4/22/03, Revised 7/10/03, Accepted 8/2/03.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!