The authors would like to acknowledge NASA for the financial support to conduct the research, Dr. Desmond Mortley for supplying the hydroponic sweetpotatoes, Ms. Elaine Bromfield for assisting with the consumer study, and the sixth graders of Samford Middle School, their parents, and teachers for their time and participation.
Physical Properties and Sixth Graders’ Acceptance of an Extruded Ready-to-Eat Sweetpotato Breakfast Cereal
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 8, pages 2607–2612, October 2003
How to Cite
Dansby, M.Y. and Bovell-Benjamin, A.C. (2003), Physical Properties and Sixth Graders’ Acceptance of an Extruded Ready-to-Eat Sweetpotato Breakfast Cereal. Journal of Food Science, 68: 2607–2612. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb07069.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20030304 Submitted 6/2/03, Revised 7/3/03, Accepted 8/21/03.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!