Paper nr 02-38 of the Journal Series of the Dept. of Food Science, NC State Univ., Raleigh, NC 27695-7624. The article cited was prepared by a USDA employee as part of his official duties. Copyright protection under U.S. copyright law is not available for such works. Accordingly, there is no copyright to transfer. The fact that the private publication in which the article appears is itself copyrighted does not affect the material of the U.S. Government, which can be freely reproduced by the public. Mention of a trademark or proprietary product does not constitute a guarantee or warranty of the product by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture or North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, nor does it imply approval to the exclusion of other products that maybe suitable.
Low-Temperature Blanching of Sweetpotatoes to Improve Firmness Retention: Effect on Compositional and Textural Properties
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 1244–1247, May 2003
How to Cite
Jr. Walter, W.M., Truong, V.-D., Simunovic, N. and McFeeters, R.F. (2003), Low-Temperature Blanching of Sweetpotatoes to Improve Firmness Retention: Effect on Compositional and Textural Properties. Journal of Food Science, 68: 1244–1247. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb09633.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20020603 Submitted 10/22/02, Revised 11/29/02, Accepted 1/6/03, Received 1/7/03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!