The authors would like to thank the Pennsylvania Dept. of Agriculture for their financial support of this study, and Dr. Bill Morris of The Univ. of Tennessee at Knoxville, for supplying apple ciders from southern regions of the United States.
Critical Factors Affecting the Destruction of Escherichia coli O157:H7 in Apple Cider Treated with Fumaric Acid and Sodium Benzoate
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 1438–1442, May 2003
How to Cite
Chikthimmah, N., Laborde, L.F. and Beelman, R.B. (2003), Critical Factors Affecting the Destruction of Escherichia coli O157:H7 in Apple Cider Treated with Fumaric Acid and Sodium Benzoate. Journal of Food Science, 68: 1438–1442. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb09663.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20020571 Submitted 10/3/02, Revised 11/5/02, Accepted 12/16/02, Received 12/26/02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!