The authors appreciate advice and discussion with Dr. X. Song B of the Nestlé Product Technology Centre Orbe, Switzerland, B. Collins and D. Sanders of the Nestlé Product Technology Centre Konolfingen, Switzerland, and Prof. Dr. V. Tolstoguzov of the Nestlé Research Centre at Vers-Chez-Les-Blanc, Switzerland. We thank M.-L. Dillmann for her contribution to the microscopic analysis.
Separating the Role of Particles and the Suspending Fluid for the Flow of Soy Milks
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1722–1730, June 2003
How to Cite
Bodenstab, S., Juillerat, M., Bauer, W. and Sommer, K. (2003), Separating the Role of Particles and the Suspending Fluid for the Flow of Soy Milks. Journal of Food Science, 68: 1722–1730. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb12319.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20020679 Submitted 11/28/02, Revised 1/9/03, Accepted 2/14/03, Received 2/26/3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!