This research was partially funded by the Natl. Sea Grant College Program of the U.S. Dept. of Commerce's Natl. Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration under NOAA grant number NA76RG0476 (project nr R/SF-24) and by appropriations made by the Oregon State Legislature. The views expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the views of any of those organizations. Special thanks are made to SteriGenics/IBA for their financial support and allowing us to use its e-beam facility. Natl. Fisheries Inst. also gave us financial support for this e-beam project. Our appreciation extends to Louis Kemp/Bumble Bee Seafoods for the generous donation of crabstick samples for our continuous ebeam studies.
Microbial Inactivation and Electron Penetration in Surimi Seafood During Electron Beam Processing
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1788–1792, June 2003
How to Cite
Jaczynski, J. and Park, J.W. (2003), Microbial Inactivation and Electron Penetration in Surimi Seafood During Electron Beam Processing. Journal of Food Science, 68: 1788–1792. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb12330.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 20020729 Submitted 1/31/02, Revised 2/18/03, Accepted 3/10/03, Received 3/26/03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!